Sunday, January 15, 2012

Comic #4: Jungle Buzzard Hopkins!


















































For years I've had the idea for a hobo who was always scheming for money and always failing.. but for whatever reason I couldn't gather up the courage to actually make a comic.  But the last few comics have made me want to do something more substantial..  I want to be hooked to the characters, the world, and the story like my favorite movies and shows.  I hope I can manage to do that.  It may not be the best at first, but as time goes on I'm more than certain it will become something good.  Just gotta put my mind to it.

Without further ado, I present to you the first iteration of Jungle Buzzard Hopkins. Jungle Buzzard is something you'd call a hobo when steals from another hobo.

If you have any feedback, give it!  Doesn't matter if it's harsh as long as it helps me become better as an artist in some way.



2 comments: