Sunday, January 29, 2012

Comic #7!













































lol Of course this would probably create some sort of time paradox.. or create an alternate universe where only alternate universe me would benefit from the excruciating torment of some strange fat hairy guy threatening to kill me if I didn't read more books and draw more.

Speaking of books, I've been slowly reading Scott McCloud's Making Comics.  I'm enjoying it so far!  I've done a few of the exercises from the first chapter.. Dog Eats Dog and Choice of Frame (which I could use input on!  I have four more frames to draw.  I need you to tell me what happens next!)

If your adblock is off there will be a quick link to the Making Comics book on Amazon.  Definitely worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment