Sunday, January 8, 2012

Comic #2

I feel like I'm cheating myself out of improvement by not pushing myself.. so I might just do two comics a week.  If they're crap.. they're crap.  Thats the point.  You don't get better without practicing and drawing every day!



It's been 7 days since I made that new years resolution on a whim 2 hours before the ball dropped.  Others were dealing with nicotine addictions and exercise routines daily.. struggling not to break their resolutions.  I was screwing around for a large majority of the time with very little thought going into the next comic. lol  What i did manage to scribble down on a sticky note was "Hobo, stirafoam butt creek, anatomy - hahaha weiners".

I'm super ashamed of the colored one.. so I'm just going to shrink it and hope no one sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment