Saturday, May 28, 2011

What direction should I go?


I've always had the idea for a digital comic about a hobo who is always trying to scheme for money and failing.. the problem with this is it doesn't relate well to Youtube.  BUT, a digital comic is closer to animation than gaming or vlogging.. therefor I'll be getting better at animating more frequently.
I've also had trouble with designing the character.  I'm just not confident of any of the hobo characters I've designed.

          I could do some kind of interactive comic.. you choose what the character does.

This is from 2009.  Hobo Hopkins finds a chicken mascot suit and a dildo in a dumpster.. he decides to become the vigilante super hero, THE GOLDEN COCK.  












From Drop Box


These are the same guys that I won first place (tie!) during a Minecraft fanart contest on Youtube.  They were playing Mario Party last night.  I worked on the drawing while listening in.  Later on in the night, they received it..  I think they were pleased with it.. or drunk.. maybe a bit drunk.
I did it all in Flash.. I kind of think it needs more to it.. but at the time I was pleased with it.

From Art 2011

1 comment:

  1. gogogo the golden cock... a doodle doooooo!... stick with him... that's how i happened here. and thanks pointing out the drawingforce bloke, ... he sews seeds!

    ReplyDelete