Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gettin some fatty wobble all up in dis beach!

Most of the time I'm distracted by something called youtube.  I seem to have ditched the idea of playing video games for now.. but I'm substituting that with watching videos of games I wouldve played.  I watched a Fable 3 video from The Yogscast (BlueXephos) today.  The whole video just revolved around Simon being glitched and stuck inside of a tree.. so, uh, heres what I pictured:




























I'm going extremely slow with the animation progress.. BUT I HAVE A GOOD REASON!  The reason I don't have a whole lot of animations this week.. is, uh.. I was fighting tornadoes.  One tried to come to my city, and I flying karate kicked it in the gibblets.
  • A bit of wobbly fat walk cycle from the Animator's Survival Kit.










I ordered quite a few animation/drawing books recently too.

Animator's Survival Kit
Creating Characters with Personality: For Film, TV, Animation, Video Games, and Graphic Novels
Force: Character Design from Life Drawing
Drawn to Life: 20 Golden Years of Disney Master Classes: Volume 1: The Walt Stanchfield Lectures


I was going to order The Illusion of Life, but I figured I already had the PDF, and the book was 42 dollars.. could afford to get another book if I didn't buy it.  :(


I also ordered a cheap lightbox, some tracing paper, and some drawing pencils.  I'm ready to get away from the computer a bit.


  • I want to do a ton more studies.  Figure drawing, head studies, still lifes.  I WILL DO THIS!  I WILL!




Alright, it's almost 5am.  Should I stay awake and work on some stuff?  ...We'll see.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment