Thursday, May 28, 2009

Caprica Six and enslavement camps on alien planets!

I bet ALL of my viewers have just been wondering "Just what has that feller been doin'?" and I'll show you! ALL TWO OF YOU!

Started painting Trisha Helfer (Cylon number Six! Caprica Six! The woman in the red dress!)..


I realize now that I don't completely draw what I see.. which I want to try and work on that for the next few weeks.

So to start, I erased, drew, erased, drew, erased, and then drew some more.. This was the best one I got I guess. For some reason.. picasaweb seems to invert this jpg and only this jpg..


Also, I've been working on this for a while.. it's gone through multiple phases too. lol An enslavement camp on an alien planet where our main character is first viewing the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment