Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 11 & 12: Reptar and Stephenson



My choices were The Dinosaurs from the TGIF show "Dinosaur", Dino from The Flintstones, Yoshi, or Gozilla


Day 11 - Most Influential Person
Day 11 is below day 12 because I didn't like it as much. lol  I didn't know what to do for this one.  This is hardly someone who changed my life and molded me.. and I honestly feel silly for just drawing him because I only read one book of his.  But the book Snow Crash got me interested in reading about mythology, ancient Mesopotamia, and Christianity/Islam/Judaism a bit more.  It's probably the one thing that has changed most about me recently.



Or it might just be Tenzin from The Legend of Korra.  He taught me how to air bend.


Also used Google+'s Hangouts on Air feature to record a sketching session and send it straight to my youtube account.  Later on I downloaded the clips and edited them in premiere pro.  Was extremely nice.  If you want to see how often I go back and forth and then eventually give up on value/color:

No comments:

Post a Comment