Saturday, February 25, 2012

Digital Painting and Color Theory? HELP!

I haven't done a whole lot.  I tried to do some environment sketches and realized I might need to go over this color theory dvd, Theory and Application with Jeremy Vicker, again.  To be sure I got most of the information, I took notes.. and then I tried to use the information in a sketch.  In the sketch, I realized not only do I lack knowledge on color.. I can't seem to get into the details of a digital painting!  




Other than that.. I had a dream that I was lost in a giant house looking for a specific room.. before long I came out of a door to see this large open area with trees, cliffs, and waterfalls.  A sword in a stone 'locked' the path up to a loft on a cliff.  I quickly tried to sketch it out.. but I found trying to make sense of the location didn't.. uhh.. make any sense. lol  The stone felt like it was locking a path in the dream, but it was a wide open area.

No comments:

Post a Comment