Friday, January 28, 2011

Minecraft Creepers On a Boat. On a boat.

We had to postpone our little rampage project.  We've decided to work on something else for now.  I've still got some of the assets to use if and/or when we go back to the rampage project, but who knows if I'll be a better artist by then and can do something even better.

This is what I had by the time we had finished.  I suppose i could continue working on this in the meantime.  I ended up cutting these buildings up into equal segments so we could just stack the segments and create new buildings.. also switch out segments when they were damaged.  Ignore the street.  I was just testing some brick I painted in corel painter.. but it wasn't working.



I got a little distracted by Minecraft and youtube videos.  The other day I stumbled across one Minecraft video that asked for fanart.   I don't like the phrase FAN ART.  Its too.. uh.. fanatical.  But the winner gets a free Minecraft code.. and I get off of my unproductive streak.  I already own minecraft, but I could technically give it out to someone who doesn't.

The guy holding the contest is always yelling PENIS when creepers show up... because.. well.. they look like green penii.  So, I did this.




Also recorded most of the time.  I didn't fully know how to use Camtasia properly so I lost one or two clips in the process. :(  I posted the video last night, and it already has 100 views.  Crazy.  Minecraft peoples come out of nowhere.



I also posted on a photography contest thread over at 3DBuzz.com.






1 comment:

  1. No matter how many minecraft artworks I find in the net, I still find myself amazed with every new player output. The photo after the icicle reminds me of a beginning of some movie. I just can't remember exactly which.

    ReplyDelete